Friday, October 1, 2010

Playing catch-up on my classes

It’s very late, or extremely early and I’ve finally finished up my assignments for both Info Sources and Services and Children’s Lit.  I had to write three new book reviews for my Unfinished Book Reviews blog that I’m using for class.  After that I had to write my five and a quarter page paper on what I discovered at the reference desk when I played spybrarian (Steve’s clever term, I can’t take the credit) the other day.  All in all I think I’ll like being a reference librarian as a career option.  Plus, I know I’m learning more with my classes, which is a plus.  Some days I’d like everything to come easy to me with the terminology.  It’s intimidating to walk into  the big library world that seems to have a ton of experts who know a heck of a lot more than I do.  But I keep at it and I feel like I’ve made the right choice with my career change.  (Though I do love teaching college.) 

Anyway, it’s way to late and sleep is waiting on me.  Good night, library!  Good night, books!  Good night, school!  Good night, internet!  See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment